Listing Courtesy of Country Landmarks Real Estate
1 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This 1 1/2 story contemporary home was built in 1980 & has approx. 1,200.sf+ of LA. Open floor plan on the first floor offers a LR with DA & a vaulted ceiling. There is also a wood heater, large wagon wheel overhead light & a picture window to enjoy the beautiful country view, Working kit. with laundry hookup. 1 bedroom & a full bath. Spacious sleeping loft with balcony & plenty of storage area under the eves. In the crawlspace area above the second floor ceiling, there is a heat & humidity control system for use in lieu of air conditioning. New carpeting & laminate flooring. Freshly painted interior. Enclosed 12'x12'+- sun porch/mudroom with new indoor/outdoor carpeting. El. BB & LP Gas space heater. Slab foundation. Oversized 24'x31', 2 car gar. with 2nd floor. Incl. O+G rights & royal.
||2491 Hamlin Road
- Gas Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Cathedral Ceiling, Free Stand Fireplace
- Laminate, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Whole House Fan
- Baseboard, Electric, Liquid Propane, Radiant, Wood Stove
- Insulated Glass, Porch - Enclosed, Storm Door
- Sloped,View Lot
- Off Street Parking,Unpaved Driveway
- From Montrose west on SR 706 to Fairdale.Turn right on to the Forest Lake Road. Proceed 2.4 miles turn left on Hamlin Road. Proceed 0.7ths miles to house on right.
Property Listed By Country Landmarks Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Greater Scranton Board of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2018 Greater Scranton Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.