Listing Courtesy of REALTY NETWORK GROUP
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Meticulously Maintained 3 BR, 2 Full Bath, Brick Ranch Home in North Pocono, Stamped concrete sidewalk Leads to New Pella Front Entrance Door with Sidelights. Hardwood Floor in Foyer, LR, DR and Hallway in 2002, New Hardwood Floors in All Bedrooms in 2017, Eat in Kitchen with Granite and SS Appliances, Deck Overlooks Private, Landscaped Setting, Great Family Room with propane insert Fireplace, Bar, Full Bathroom and Laundry Room in Lower Level. Pella French Door Opens to Stamped Concrete Patio in Peaceful, Backyard Setting. New Roof October 2018
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Elec Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wash/Dry Hook Up
- Bar, Fam Room Lower Level, Laundry Lower Level, Lower Lev Fireplace, M Bdrm On 1St Floor
- Tile, Wall To Wall Carpet, Wood
- Ceiling Fan
- Baseboard, Electric, Liquid Propane
- Inside Entrance,Walkout
- Deck, Landscaping, Patio
- Comp Shingle
- Attached,Paved Driveway
- Full Basement
- Route 435 to Blue Shutters Road, turn onto Shady Drive which runs into Mosswood Road. Property is on the right.
Property Listed By REALTY NETWORK GROUP
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Greater Scranton Board of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2018 Greater Scranton Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.