Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Preferred Properties
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Unique artists hide away or year 'round residence. This full custom ranch is nicely hidden at the end of a long driveway and surrounded by nature and excellent view from the trex front porch. The cherry and quarter sawn white oak kitchen cabinets are custom made by a local cabinet maker, are one of a kind and the best I have ever seen. It is fully applianced, all high end, has cork floors and subway tile backsplash. Other flooring throughout is acacia and tile. The bathrooms have the same upscale cabinetry and tile work. Just off the kitchen is a 3 season room with tile floor and also the family room with a beautiful stone fireplace. Climate control is central air and radiant floor heating. As you drive in notice your own personal putting green across the home.(more)
||118 Autumn View Ln
- Dishwasher, Range Top, Refrigerator, Wall Oven - Gas, Wash/Dry Hook Up
- Central Vac, Fam Room 1St Level, Fireplace, Laundry 1St Level, M Bdrm On 1St Floor, M Bdrm W/Bath Suite, Walk In Closet, Whirlpool
- Tile, Wood
- Central Ac
- Liquid Propane, Radiant Floor, Zoned Heat
- Inside Entrance,Outside Entrance
- Liquid Propane
- Sun Room Unheated, Workshop
- Fenced Yard, Landscaping, Other - See Remarks, Patio/Deck - Covered, Porch, Utility Shed
- Comp Shingle
- Inside,View Lot,Wooded Lot
- Off Street Parking,Unpaved Driveway
- Full Basement
- No Road Frontage,Private
- Rt 11, get off Dalton exit to Bank St.follow until a left on Lake Winola Rd. then make a right onto Camp Spear Rd., right onto Autumn View Ln and the house is at the top of the hill.
Property Listed By Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Preferred Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Greater Scranton Board of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2018 Greater Scranton Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.