Listing Courtesy of ERA One Source Realty
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A home with many happy memories can now be yours in the heart of Clarks Summit.. The yard is an amazing size with garden area, covered deck and unique brick patio area. Relax on the front porch then come inside and experience the large and open rooms, stunning hardwood floors, bright and comfortable sunroom and a kitchen with tons of cabinets and granite counter tops. The master suite is a great size with dressing room and huge walk in closet. All bedrooms have over sized closets, hardwood floors and more.. Built with solid craftsmanship and pride inside and out..
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven - Gas, Washer
- Bedroom Fireplace, Den - Office, Fam Room 1St Level, Fireplace, Laundry 1St Level, Security System, Utility-Mud Room, Walk In Closet
- Tile, Wall To Wall Carpet, Wood
- Natural Gas
- Inside Entrance,Outside Entrance
- Sun Room Heated
- Landscaping, Patio, Patio - Enclosed, Patio/Deck - Covered, Porch, Utility Shed
- Comp Shingle
- Full Basement
- Route 6 towards Clarks Summit, left on Knapp Road, left on Primrose then right on Tulip
Property Listed By ERA One Source Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (“IDX”) program of the Greater Scranton Board of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2018 Greater Scranton Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.